Modernizing Anesthesia Services: Answering the Demand for Value
To remain relevant and to succeed, today’s healthcare leaders are adopting modern business practices, incorporating technology for greater efficiencies and streamlining business processes through strategic outsourcing.
Responding to healthcare’s new value-based payment systems means looking at all service lines, especially the more complex offerings. In the case of anesthesia, delivering on the value CMS is seeking will depend largely on modernizing business and clinical practices.
By reading this paper, you will learn how the right anesthesia partner will:
- Move beyond compliance - measuring and tracking more data points
- Broaden documented performance reporting
- Align their financial goals with yours
- Create a more strategic, collaborative approach
- Deliver on value (quality care at lower costs)
CMS’ Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act (MACRA) will go live in 2017. Are you ready to respond to the demand for value it requires? Read this paper to learn more.